Friday, July 22
Home sweet home
I know...I know....it has been hmm.....almost 2 weeks from my last blog? ya........I was a bit busy. Actually very busy. I arrived in KLIA on Saturday 9th July......after nearly 5 hours of turbulance on the flight. Arghh...couldn't even eat properly. The food sucks. But.....the flight was quite empty, so I got 2 seats to myself.hahahah...heaven. Before even finished unpacking, I had to leave for PDS Resort Camp to be the trainer for the National Service. So, off I went - reporting duty on the 12th July until 19th July. Came back on the 20th July - tired....sunburnt....lack of sleep.....you name it. And only today I am a bit free to write something. But again...sorry I couldn';t write a long one. Time is limited. Well, when you are jobless, you have more things to do and run around compare to when you are working. And that is what I am facing now......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment