Today, at 9.45am, when I was in town with my brother, my cousin called.She said, " K.Ina we are very, very lucky. Just to inform you London has been bombed at a few places including the bus".
I was shocked. I couldn't say a word. I just asked, are you sure? Coz we were there yesterday.We were right there, in the middle of London, at 9am...exactly about the same time when all these things happened today. According to the news, 6 underground station and 3 buses was hit. Yeah...3 of the double decker buses. We took the bus yesterday. A few buses to go from one place to another. And everybody was so happy when they annouced London 2012. Tourists flocked the city.
But I guess, that was yesterday. Today, its a different environment altogether. They showed on TV people in need of emergency assistance. The town area looks empty. The public transportation is suspended temporarily for people best interest.
I guess we are lucky. Very lucky.
Things do happen for a reason. oh ya......and did I mention that I also got a call.They want to hire me for the National Service Camp again! Yes!! I know!! NS!! And guess what?? I have to report duty on Tuesday for the whole week. I know! I know! I am a very lucky person, huh? Everything just seem to fall in place....with me reaching KL on Saturday, a meeting arranged on Sunday, need to go and sign the acceptance letter on Monday and report duty on Tuesday. I'll definitely be busy for the next 2 weeks! Alhamdulillah, at least I've got something to do and make me busy.
I AM VERY LUCKY!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment