Friday, December 30

I'm back!!!!!

To my friends out there! I'm back for good (for now)! Well, I arrived on the 21st Dec at about 1830. The journey.....I slept for almost 11hours! Crazy! Planned to have a movie marathon but I guess I was too tired to stay awake. Had an experience of a lifetime at Heathrow which I will definitely not forget for the rest of my life.( I hope so ). My luggage exceeded the 25kg limit by MAS - therefore had to throw away some things weighted about 5kgs. (it was an old jacket, a kain batik, a few old t-shirts and other stuffs which I can't remember).Then I had another issue upon boarding the plane. I had 2 hand luggages and one of them which is a backpack given by my brother, was claimed to be oversized for a hand carry. Argghhhh!!! I was nearly stopped from flying! The guy refused to let me go and everybody else had boarded the plane. I was really in a deep shit. No feelings can described - I wanted to shout, cried, even felt like calling for my mom. Told him that I'm willing to let go of one bag - but he said no. Its either I pay or stay.

After 20 mnts of discussion - at last, the golden words came out. He let me go! I had to confirm by asking the meaning of "letting me go". Alhamdulillah! He really let me go and even helped to checked in my bags. I promise next time I'll make sure there is only 1 hand luggage and no excess baggage anymore.

No comments: