A day after I wrote my blog 'Meeting with Strangers', I came across another experience which I can't resist but to write in today's blog.
Ok...I met another new friend yesterday after we've communicated thru a number of smsses and phone calls. Why did I want to meet this person? I think he sounded professional and somebody who respect another person.And definitely friendly and warm. So there I was, meeting him for the first time at an undisclose location.
We talked about work and life. It was very interesting as we talked about the business he does, my customer service related work and also the common things we have. During the session, I also told him there are some things that I don't feel comfortable talking about and feel that he should respect that. Well, I guess he didn't. The situation was heading to an uncomfortable one for me, until I had to excuse myself to leave. Moreover, I have not slept for the past 20 hours and he's reaction was giving me shivers down my spine.
I think we started off really excellent until the final topic. I admit I'm not a perfect Muslim, but to do what he's doing and to agree to it, is definitely a NO-NO, especially when he's a Muslim too. I've a mix feeling of angry, upset, sad and confuse after the meeting. Did he actually want to meet me because he thinks that I might be 'another one' that would agree to his doings? It makes me feel really sick until I feel like throwing up!
Addition to that, a stranger called me yesterday. She's not a 100% stranger but more like a 'familiar stranger' who had entered my life a year ago, dissapeared after my separation and now she's back. Yeah, she was the one who 'took' my ex away. Well, I've forgiven her, but definitely how could I forget, right? She called. Yup..you heard me - she called my mobile yesterday when I was driving back home from work.
Guess what? She wanted to talk to me about him. Yup, about my ex. She's complaining about him to me and asking my opinion and advise what she should do. Woah....this is a bit too weird for me.I wasn't upset or angry anymore, its more of this weird feeling with questions like, "why is she calling me and asking my opinion on my ex-hubby?" and " is this a plot or a strategy of trying to get me back in his life?" Oh no...its definitely not going to work. No way. But then, maybe she really needs help. Maybe she really loves him and does not know what to do.
This is tough. The truth is, I feel like helping out but I don't know whether should I or not.When she told me about her problems, part of my heart is saying , now you feel what I felt earlier. But another part of me is saying, pity this girl. She should have not face all this problem. I don't know.Maybe somebody out there could give me a good, rational advise. We ended up on the phone for nearly 30mnts!
I know! I can't even believe myself that I'm talking and trying to help out this girl! This is soooo weird, so awkward. I know I was once a National Service trainer and looking forward to help others all the time, but to help someone who actually hurt me once badly, is beyond what words can describe. People might think I'm crazy.
Not only that, she also wants to meet me - soon. She said she had wanted to meet me for quite sometime already but she didn't think I would agree to the idea. Well, I have met a number of strangers lately, therefore shouldn't be a problem meeting another one now.
By the way, she's not not just a stranger, she is 'the' stranger who came into my life a year ago!
Moral of story 1 - I hate to say this, but this guy added up to my statistic about Malay men
Moarl of story 2 - this girl might end up from an enemy to become a friend and I can't believe I'm saying this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Kak Spain,
DO NOT... and I repeat, DO NOT see that girl!! By being all nice and helpful with her, you're actually sending false signals that it is okay to mess up with people marriages! (which is 100% not!)
You have lots of friends and you DO NOT need her as one. Trust me, it will only lead to more heartbreaks...
kak spena
hey was bored and was readin thru ur old posts, haha after so long of not visiting ur blog
nway, dunno wut that malay guy did to u, but it did sound bad from wut u wrote.
nway, haha, i also counting on my bad statistics over malay guys, and there are lots of them, so yeah a pity coz we r malays
just hope that u dun end up with a wrong person. i wish i wont too.
abt the girl.
i know this is almost 4 mths late to tell u.
but warn u ,
sometimes,
u just have to be cruel to be kind
so hang on there k.
u take care and miss u lots kak spena, i see u when i'm in msia (which i dunno when, haha, but i'll see you of course if i come back ok!)
taa~
Post a Comment