Tuesday, December 5

Dreams

I don't dream that often. I don't know why. When I put my head on the pillow, I will straight away fall to deep sleep and only dream maybe...I can say...about 3 or 4 times in a year.

But last weekend....from Friday till Monday.....I felt I was in a continous dream for that 4 days.
A dream which I've wanted for so long.
A dream which, previously I can just dream to dream.
A dream which will be part of my sweetest memories my whole life.

The sad part is....
The dream had ended

And now,
I'm in the real world again.

How I wish I could turn back the time,
How I wish the dream comes true,
I have a strong feeling,
That dream will stay as a dream.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mimpi itu hanyalah mainan syaitan...

Tidur itu merupakan masa Atib dan Raqib berehat...

Hidup itu adalah mainan alam...

Yang azali hanya Yang Esa.