After lunch, we checked in to the Sunshine Bay apartments - a high rise apartment located at the beach front. Very nice view but the beach is a bit dirty.However that did not stop us to have fun of our lives. I considered myself as the unofficial photographer, trying to hold my laughs and get some shots, more pics can be view here
We also had seafood for dinner at the famous Medan Ikan Bakar, for 8 of us , the price was cheap and THANK YOU to Pip and Farah who picked up the tab. Wishing you both murah rezeki forever.
While the rest stayed for the night as planned, I had to FFK as my mom planned to have a makan-makan/family gathering/tahlil session on Sunday. Sorry guys, but this is kind of a once a year event that we always hold, and I was put in charged of roasting the lamb leg. (this is the time to show my cooking skills - thanks to Farah's recipe)
All my cousins, aunties and uncles who are based in Klang Valley turned up.It was great as the last time I met them was about 6 months to a year ago. Other then being interview by them and interviewing them on their latest gossip, we stuffed ourselves with the good food. We had potato salad, mashed potato and gravy, lamb roast, nasi briyani ikan, bar-b-cued chicken and desserts.
And I managed to get the gang to drop in from PD and end their 2nd day of makan-makan event at my mom's place.



1 comment:
ermmm.. yummy yummy.. the foods look delicious. aiya.. everytime i visit your blog, it never failed to make my tummy growling, even after heavy breakfast, or lunch! Note to myself: not to visit this blog when it's more than 30minutes before lunch time. Die wor!
Post a Comment