I asked another friend on how to go to Bagan Lalang, and the only instruction I got was "you go through the highway to LCCT". OK - that was it.So, left my place at about 2.30pm
OMG!! I felt as if it was a really, really long drive. Maybe because this is the 1st time I'm going there, and to add to that I was alone, and I was only going at 80km/hr - just to make sure I followed the right way...and also...to take some shots while driving.
At last, managed to reach the beach at about 4.15pm. Well, my friend's house is actually before the beach - I had to go to the beach just to proof I managed to find the place on my own. Now I know where to find the seafood restaurants...hehehe...
The party? hmm...the food was great.Since I didn't have breakfast and lunch(still haven't ordered the gas yet)-that covers the meals for the day.Her boy and the birthday cake was really cute.
On the way back from Bagan Lalang, I dropped by to say hello to the dragons and its 'off springs'.
After that, since I was in the area, I went to Ajune's place in Nilai to visit her and her newborn baby. We had a great time and I stayed there till about 11.30pm.She offered me to stay for a night but unfortunately my basketball gang has arranged for a karaoke session which starts at 12.30midnight.
Driving back was another issue. That was also the first time I drove alone, from Nilai back at midnight. And I thought by following Ajune's instruction, I could take a short cut to Puchong and Sunway - however I took the wrong junction and ended up driving through a pitch dark and sacry road which came out in Bangi!!!



2 comments:
kau pegi rumah june?? bestnyee..aku dah berzaman rasa nak pegi rumah june..tapi tak pegi pegi..sebab aku tak ada no phone dia and alamat rumah dia..he heh.
spena... we should all go one day.. kau drive!!!! wat say you?
Post a Comment