Sunday, August 12

I loveeeeee me doovay

I have never,ever so far for the past 5 years, switched on my bedroom air-conditioner the whole night and day. It is because my body temperature goes down really fast and I'll be trembling cold even if the temperature was only 27C and later waking up with running nose and non-stop sneezing for the whole day. (I have loads of fat but I don't understand why I feel cold very fast)

BUT...this time I did it.I left it on the whole night and day, and felt really comfortable until I refuse to leave my comfy bed.

Want to know why?
Yeah.......this is because of my new comfy duvet (filled with downs and feathers) which I got during the current IKEA sale last week.

I loveeeeeee my duvet. Can I fast forward towards the coming Saturday and Sunday so that I could spend more time sleeping in it...pleaseeeee???



Note:
This reminds me of an incident in the UK during our job training. We went to London and stayed a night at a friend's place which his apartment's heater was not working.He did inform one of our colleague about it and asked him to remind us to bring extra duvet.However, this guy, refuse to admit that he did not know what a duvet was, just kept his mouth shut.And coincidently, that night, the temperature went down to -6C. The rest was history. Some of us (the girls) had to sleep in the kitchen, switching on the oven and put a tray of water in it , and put our feet on the glass door of the opened oven to prevent ourselves from freezing to death! Even one of my friend said that she could feel my body was trembling out of my control.

No comments: