Sunday, September 16

A hug might make a difference

Ok...that's it. This is the max. I just got a call and its not something I was looking forward to.It was not something that I expect it to turn out to be.
It is adding up giving me more heartache, more sadness.

I feel like hitting and punching on something. Anybody has a punching bag?

Maybe I should start smoking.
No.

Maybe I should take a 1 hour drive to PD tonight and spend the night sleeping on the beach.
Maybe.

Or I think its time for me to go back and visit my grandma and my kampung.
Maybe too.


I give up.

I just give up.






What I really want now.....
Is a hug.

Until then,

I'm going to hibernate.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello Babe,
dont la like this.
i'm emailing you my hp.
call / text me ok dear?

all jazzed up said...

alooo allooo kenapa ni? oh no.. whats wrong?

D.N.A.S said...

*Hugssss*
Virtual hugs dulu ok. Bila jumpa nanti I will give you the real one. Until then, take care!

nachos said...

yo..whylaa? me oso give u *hugss*..

ardy said...

Eventhough I'm all bones (and a lil' bit of muscles), I can be your punching bag!

(kalau nak hug pun boleh, heheh)

TheGreenLover said...

awww..come here you..*hugggssss*

all jazzed up said...

spena i really think you should join us at Marche tomorrow. it would do you much good. honestly.

Spena said...

guile - thanks for the **hugs**
jazzy - book in next weekend, ok!you got to come with me!
dnas - aku nak peluk kau, baru sedap peluk. sama size!!
nachos - oklah...we can hug.but kau banyak tulang sikit
ardy - hmmm...I don't think habibi will agree with us hugging
ymy - yeah, you look nice to be hug too!!..hehehe..