Wednesday, September 19

What an unbelievable night!

Everything happens for a reason
Sometimes , it is a blessing in disguise
Didn't actually plan to come back from hibernation like this!

Yesterday,
leaving my home for work
I didn't think that things are going to get better that soon

I was wrong

After work
Without planning
I met the most wonderful new friends
Who gave me a warm hug
Which I thought it was a dream
But it wasn't

And after that
met with Ardy and Fauzi for sahur
till about 3.00am

After a mug of Caramel Macchiato, a glass of teh tarik, 1/2 a plate of Pelita nasi kandar and a bar of Toblerone Fruit&Nut, and meeting these excellent people, alhamdulillah, I felt much, much better. Thank you guys!!

And,
after sharing my experiences with my new friends of how my ex's gf kept calling me and complaint or asked for advise and updated me that she's getting engaged,
An hour later, when I was in Pelita, I got an sms that says,

"Hi K.Ina. Ni Wati. Ingat lagi x? I nampak u tengah makan kat Pelita. I pun kat sini.Nak tegur, tapi segan"

OH MY GOD!

Thank god I was with Ardy and Fauzi, if I was with the girls, they might really want to know who this person is and I don't know what will happen next!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad your day ended up alright. After an angel came into my life and saved me from the brink of my own extinction, I have nothing else than to look forward to living my life to the fullest, knowing she is with me by my side.

Spena said...

I guess your angel sticks by your side always, huh!Lucky you.
Well, my angel? He's there and praying hard for me to be happy. I guess what has happened for the past 24 hours is also what he had wanted - for me to be happy even if he's not around physically!

Hazyr said...

emmm.. why do our exes' girlfriends tend to 'menyibuk' in our lives?

I received multiple smses from one (gf of my most recent ex) just last week. This is my second time already...dulu that piece of crap's (who shall not be named :) )girlfriend did the the same jugak..

My conclusions are:

these girls are insecure or just plain psychotic (or maybe a mixture of both!)

our exes tend to hook up with insecure or psychotic girls (or a mixture of both!)

Geeezzz..

Spena said...

Yela....are these people sick?
what I know my ex's girl might have regreted big time as to her, I am a real cool person! Maybe I am an angel, as I recalled what she told me 2 years back!

Anonymous said...

u are still an angel, in your own ways. and definitely a cool person!!! ok, now you owe me one teh tarik session. jum?