What I don't have now:
-a 'husband'
-my own child
What do I have now:
-my mom, sist and bro (eventhough they have their own life)
-my 'foster' family : K.Ana and her whole family
-my girlfriends especially the NSSC members(and their kids) and my batch mates
-my basketball friends esp Ardy and Fauzy (yg lain jgn jeles lak)
-my sporting and fun to be with colleagues
-my handful basketball girls - no need to get my own children.
-my 'manja' basketball boys - handling them reminds me no need for me to get my own boys
-my new wonderful online friends ; hope I get to meet more people soon
-my own time of doing the things which I like, traveling to places, at my own time, on my own.
Hmmmm....
What if I have a husband or partner;
-who wants me to stay at home all the time?
-who wants me to quit all the things I love doing?
-who controls me in every single thing I do?
-who actually say sweet things before the marriage and after that a disaster?
Alhamdulillah, I thank god for my life now
To have all the wonderful people above.
To have them to remind me that I should be thankful with what I have
There might be a lot of people out there who wants my life!
Oops - I do have somebody who loves me currently.Somebody who is madly in love with me. Even though he's not physically around, but he is ALWAYS around me, and in my heart.Insya Allah.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment