Friday, September 28

My cravings in Ramadhan

Some people just want to torture others. That was why I guess SeaDemon came up with this tag .

This is a Ramadhan tag. Thank god I don't have any good photos of these food below. Or else, mau meleleh air liur.

NAME 5 FAVOURITE FOOD THAT YOU FEEL LIKE HAVING NOW

1) Chilli's Monterey chicken
2) Pasta with creamy carbonara sauce - where can I get a good one?Anybody know?
3) Half boiled/cooked 'kerang'- it has been a lonnnnggg time since I last had it
4) Keropok lekor - yang baru direbus- fresh!!
5) Fresh salmon sashimi. Thinking of buying the salmon block in the supermarket, slice it and eat it with soyu.


NAME 5 FOOD YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAVE FOR BREAKFAST IF YOU COULD

1) Lontong kering in a corner shop at Jalan Nong Chik,JB
2) Nasi impit with sambal kelapa and kuah kacang
3) Apam bakar
4) Nasi dagang with fresh udang from the river
5) Laksam

No 2 is from a makcik which is my grandma's neighbour. She sells this in the market.We just have to call her the night before to place order and the next day she delivers.
No 3, 4 and 5 is made by my auntie-she's a great cook. She has a 'Kedai Kopi' kampung style in Tembila which I always stop by on the way back from Besut to KL for breakfast. And the kopi they served there...kaw kaw punyer! Best tau ada makcik and pakcik yang buka kedai kopi ni.


NAME 5 FOOD YOU WOULD MOST LIKELY BUY FOR BERBUKA TODAY (since I don't feel like going to Pasar Ramadhan and eat anything from there, I want to rephrase this as what I want to buy/have for buka puasa....if I could)

1) Nasi air from a stall in Kg.Raja which has everything in it
2) The ketam dish from fatty crab in Taman Mayang. Pedas dan sangat sedap.
3) Chicken wings from Sabah. Its cheap and good.
4) Satay kajang (daging and perut)
5) Roast chicken which is sold in a pakistani restaurant in Nottingham. (I know this is crazy, but the chicken is damn good.)


Hmmm...maybe I should just stick to my murtabak with siput sedut masak lemak.I just love it.That's the only one within vicinity right now.........except if somebody wants to join me for buka puasa at Fatty Crab!


Who are the next mangsa?
1) Esty - I'm trying to force you to update your blog!...yuuuhuuu
2) Arn, again...who else?
3) Giggsy - asyik cerita bola je. Cerita pasal food pulak, ok!
4) Idlan - come on Idlan. What is your kind of food?
5) K.Shana - Hehehe...kak.Saje je.Maybe instead of buying, you will cook yourself?

1 comment:

wanshana said...

Hello Spena,

I've done the tag!

Aduhhh.., my saliva factory kena work overtime today...