Not important to many but precious to her as it is all about the number of moments that took her breath away....
Sunday, September 30
Buka puasa yesterday
I had a great buka puasa feast yesterday, thank you very much to K.Ana and her family. Its the best lasagna I've ever had...no words could describe it, so I've put in some pics.
15 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Can ask for recipe or not? And..err..one sample enough to make me kenyang during berbuka...
Dear friends above, unfortunately I don't have the recipe with me. But takut orang kempunan, nanti I'll try to get it. Btwm Bakawali, why don't later, you got the recipe, you buat and kite sume boleh gi makan kat Temerloh. orait tak?
1st Sept - 1st Ramadhan 6th - 7th - hibernate in my lovely crib 12-14th Sept- Tioman here I come 19th - 21st Sept - Kg.Raja, Besut with Tok 26th - 28th - Bangkok, jalan-jalan cuci mata
Years ago, I planned everything in my life to achieve my goals. Now? I am just going one day at a time, enjoying every minute of it.As long as I reach my destination, it doesn't matter which route I take. For now, I don't have any destination. I am just on transits.
15 comments:
Can ask for recipe or not? And..err..one sample enough to make me kenyang during berbuka...
sis spenaaa.... it's definitely a mouthwatering super duper deviliciousss lasagna!
gimme the recipe pleassseeee :D
yeah i want the recipe....puhleaseee
you know how good food is scarce here in Temerloh.... Need to eat lasagna this week....
OMG. K spena, this is so SINFUL! Gazillionth calories! Hahah! But I likeeeeeeee. :D
Dear friends above, unfortunately I don't have the recipe with me. But takut orang kempunan, nanti I'll try to get it.
Btwm Bakawali, why don't later, you got the recipe, you buat and kite sume boleh gi makan kat Temerloh. orait tak?
SD setuju?
Spena...100% thumbs up.
k.spena...lapisan bawah skali tu dia letak lasagna@sos bolognese?
~ex-stfian~
Bawah sekali letak lasagna 1st then only you put the bolognese sauce Dik...
spena,
me stuju oso can ah?
Guile...tiru ka? :p
You pick me up la..we go Temerloh. Situ ada masak lemak ikan patin.
tiru? tak ah. nyibuk aje. i suka dok lepaq ngan bakawali. u jeles ke?
guile...no tak jeles.
I pun ramai orang nak ajak lepak :p
sd,
ok lah tu. u kan famous.
I setuju dgn you Guile, jom kite lepak berdua. Lagi senang you dapat 'visa' nak kluar.Keluar dgn orang famous ni susah, nanti orang kenal.
hehehe...come over/... for SD I'll get ikan patin,,,,
For others, I'll cook whatever you fancy
Post a Comment