Monday, September 24

My favourite meal in Ramadhan

After the 11th day of Ramadhan, only yesterday I managed to 'free' myself for less than 10mnts to go to the Pasar Ramadhan which is walking distance form my office.


And the first thing in mind is to get my favorite buka puasa food. I fell in love with this since 2004 .

Hah! This is murtabak, topped up with 'siput sedut masak lemak'. Sedap tau! Even though my friends in the office thinks its a bad combination. I believe, if the murtabak is served with 'daging salai masak lemak cili padi' mesti lagi sedap, kan?


p/s: yahooooo!! the other supervisor wants to change shift with me! She wants to do afternoon on Tuesday. Yes!No need to wakeup early for work...

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm waiting for someone to buy me that daging salai masak lemak cili api

D.N.A.S said...

spain,
kalau kat kampung aku selalu makan roti canai dengan daging salai masak lemak tu. memang best! Kalau makan dengan murtabak, sure lagi best.

Anonymous said...

d.n.a.s: setuju sangat2

Anonymous said...

Baru semalam teringat nak makan siput sedut masak lemak..... when we saw the siput in Kg Baru...


ahhhhh...so yummyyyy

Anonymous said...

Bakawali...stick to your lamb chop and your buttered broccoli. I'm sure you'd have a good time farting.

Spena said...

Dnas - memang sedap. Fuh...kecur air liur teringat.Bulan puasa je senang dapat both at the same place- murtabak and siput or daging masak lemak.(macamana nak kurus ni..)

Bakawali-kesian kat awak yek? takpe tunggu next round you balik kl.btw, kat gerai kg.baru tu siput sedut masak lemak dia memang sedap. Cepat habis tau.

SD - I love lamb chop too. Tapi takpe, in my freezer got 2 slices waiting to be 'cooked'..hehehe...

Anonymous said...

Spena...what is your address again?

Anonymous said...

spena,
u're a good friend. u know what is good and bad for some people. i trust you.

anyway, we should go and eat siput masak lemak pulak la. wanna? let's invite bakawali. i wonder if she has the time to come back to KL just to eat siput masak lemak...?

Spena said...

Guile- pernah tengok tak signboard "Dilarang mencoroboh. pencoroboh akan didakwa." Lepas tu ada gambar orang pegang senapang ? Haa..tu rumah I. Sape datang , kena tembak.So, don't worry, we are not having lamb chops at my house. hehehe....

Jom, kite cari siput masak lemak pulak.Yummy...

SD -stay away from my territory.We'll go TGI Firday's for lamb chops..heheh

Anonymous said...

Spena...so I don't go to your house but we go to TGIF for lamb chop? You're my friend la.

Anonymous said...

spena,
kata nak diet nak pakai 2-piece..??? no lamb chop for you too!

we all go to TGIF, i eat all the lamb chops, you guys eat the fries only boleh?

Spena said...

Guile, tu lah you tak tau. If I diet, I'll go for protein diet and I don't eat fries!