Sunday, September 23

End of a great week, next week? Hope it's better!

Last night will be the final night I'll go out for supper/sahur with my friends for the next 2 weeks.

Why? Its because:
1-I'm working morning shift 7-3pm starting from tomorrow
2-I then need to work night shift (11pm to 7am) the week after.
3-I will be talking(hope to talk) to habibi who is returning from Ireland tonight.

Well, It is more for point no 3. I miss him so much. We have been spending limited time talking to each other as he has been away for a week. They were short phone calls saying, "Hi, I miss you" or"Habibati, I love you", but that's not enough. I want to hear his voice. I want to hear him telling me what has been happening late.I want to tease him. I want to hear him laugh. I want to laugh with him. I want to hear him complaining that he wish he has more time to talk to me. I want to hear him saying he misses me so much again and again and again, not only once.

To sacrifice for Habibi not being here, physically around me is already a big thing .
But to be very, very patient by not talking to him on YM for a week or more, that is a bigger thing.
Sometimes, when I think of it, it is alright if I don't have him physically around.
But at least, please let me hear his voice. Let me talk to him.
I miss him so much.
His voice, calms me down.

And last night, to end the whole week of 'sahur' outings, this trio sang me a song.

Well, not really. They were singing to the patrons there.But since I sat the nearest to where they performed, I feel perasan a bit. Hehehe....


p/s: I look forward for the coming nights. But again, I'm so afraid of hoping as I know if it does not turn up the way it is supposed to, I'll get really disappointed this time. What else can I ask for if that too cannot be satisfied?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh...not the orang buta one.

Spena said...

Nolah..this one not buta. Sedap tau suara they all.