Monday, October 15

Growing old......together

I went to The Gardens a few days back and saw this old couple sitting together on one of the sofa.At one glance, the couple was just sitting down. Looking at them closely made me 'U-turned' to snap their picture . They were sitting down with their eyes close, maybe not sleeping, his hands were holding hers on his lap.

They looked so much in love. They look so peaceful.

I have always love to do that.Just sit down. Hold hands. Enjoy the view or just close my eyes.

Will I ,....ever get the chance to do that, again?


p/s: Tomorrow is Tuesday, 16th October 2007. Just for MY record.

4 comments:

wanshana said...

Dear Spena,

Yup - we all pray for that, kan...?

Insya Allah...

Take care.

P/S : LOOOOVVVVE the song "Kekasih Gelapku"!!!I'm an Ungu's die-hard fan. Hanna would call me when the song is on air just so that I could listen to it!

Anonymous said...

I'm already losing my faith in all things beautiful...

Life can be painful...and it wasn't my doing.

Anonymous said...

kak spena,

i've linked your blog back.=)

Anonymous said...

Sket-sket cuti dah laaaa....

Ardy and I are bored...imagine I went to eat at Uptown alone last night!

Even the blind man pitied me and didn't stop to give me RM1 tissues.