Sunday, October 7

I can't believe my results

I was having this really bad montly 'PP'. I can't sleep, I can't lie down, I can't do anything. Even eating or drinking hot drinks does not work in reducing the pain. The ibuprofen I took 2 hours ago does not seem to work anymore.
So, I surfed and realised it has been quite sometime that I last posted a 'blogthing' test. And saja gatal, I took these tests.


How Much Sex Appeal Do you Have?

You Are 63% Sexy
Your Sex Appeal Is: Extremely High
You're very sexy. You just have that certain something that takes over a room.You know how to attract, entice, and keep whoever you want. You are truly appealing.


What Kind of Kisser Are You?

You're an Expert Kisser
You're a kissing pro, but it's all about quality and not quantityYou've perfected your kissing technique and can knock anyone's socks offAnd you're adaptable, giving each partner what they craveWhen it comes down to it, your kisses are truly unforgettable



And out of hundreds of questions which you can find here, I'm not actually sure why I choose these questions. Maybe....just to find out. But then again, it might or might not be true.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm..my PP oso teruk. I use morphine. Usually about 20 c.c shots every 4 hours.

Bakawali said...

Spena, at least you can take Ibuprofen... I cannot take any painkillers of the NSAIDs group... will get severe gastritis if I do... So my staple medication is only paracetamol, paracetamol, and paracetamol.

SD your pp is not monthly but bimonthly.. eheheheeh

Btw, makan tak ajak.....:(

Anonymous said...

Bakawali...not only are we Cancerians. We are both allergic to NSAIDs. You get gastritis. Me, I'll need anti-histamine shots so I could breathe again.

So there goes my first line of defence against myocardial infarction. I can't take Aspirin and the likes.

Hazyr said...

Eh, I think we can form a support group here..I am too allergic to NSAIDs AND Paracetamol too. Even with less than a quarter tablet of any of those, my eyes would turn to two big golf balls. That's why I became a pharmacist anyway!

For PP, I have to make do with just a hot water bottle, a lie in ...and lots of TLC!