Last night, I had an interesting conversation with a customer.
Me: Welcome to XXX Ltd, how may I help?
The lady: My name is Flora. Can you help to check on my shipment please.
Me: May I have your reference number please?
(The conversation went on with me trying to solve customer's issues)
Me: Is there anything else I could help you with?
The lady: May I ask you something, my love?
Me: Yes Maam.
The lady: Are you from South Africa?
Me: Hmm....(chuckling away) No maam.
The lady: Why are you laughing? This is a serious question. Please answer me. Are you from South Africa?
Me: No Maam. I am from Malaysia.
The lady: OOh! You sound exactly like a South African.What's your name, love?
Me: (not again!) My name is Saf1na.
The lady: Are you married my dear?
Me: (nak tahan ketawa....) No, I'm not
The lady: Good then.I have a son who is not married yet.I will inform him about you then. I'll get him to call you my love.
Me: (I had to mute the call sebab tak tahan nak ketawa)....
God!! Not only that I look like a South African, I sound like one too? Helppp!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
Goeie môre, Spena!
ROTFL...
and they say south africans are pretty too! and you are!
*saham naik la lepas nie*
Ah at least you are now an exotic person...
I am used to be called Filipino, Thai, Maori....occasionally Indonesian maid.... ahhhhh
bakawali,
indonesian maids? i bet mesti yg indon lawa-lawa, sweet ayu tuh.
Cool! Kena pakai turban macam camelia tu babe.
Wah...Ibu hidup lagi
SD - what does that mean?
Guile - saham I ni memang laku kat South African and S.Arabia punyer market je kot. Kat Msia ni tak laku!
Bakawali - to think of it, I have Indonesian blood too. My great grandfather was one of the 7 Wali's. Maybe that explains my size...a warrior princess..hehehe
Btw, Indonesian maid makan jamu tau...powerrrr...
Jazz - aku pun kena buat make over macam nachos lah camni.
saf.. bukan ke nama sebenar ko goodness mbatha from kwazulu natal... muahahah
Post a Comment