Tuesday, October 9

Non parlo l'italiano

Today, as usual, part of my job is to flirt around with the drivers. Did I write flirt? I meant talk to the drivers and get them to do something in addition to what they are doing. (bodek and flirt goes well together..hehehe....)

I was talking to this guy from Kilmarnock and suddenly we were heading to this conversation ;

R: Before I let you go, can I ask you something, my dear (yeah..that's how they like to call me -perasan sat)
Me: Yes sir...why not
R: Are you a Malaysian; I mean really from Malaysia?
Me: (oh no, not again!!) Yes, I am. (Couldn't help myself from laughing). Why? Do I sound like a South African?
R: No my dear. You sound like you are Italian or Spanish.You don't sound like any of your friends that I've met.

OMG!! Now this guy is saying I'm Italian or Spanish.
Life has been very interesting for me lately.
From South African, to Italian, to Spanish ......to an Arab soon...hehehe.....



p/s: Habibi, don't worry ok. I'm loyal to you...;)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel. I always get mistaken for a Malaysian.

Spena said...

SD -Bapak asalnya dari mana ya?

Leymah Giggs said...

ok la tu.. Multinationality :D

ardy said...

That can only mean one thing - Spena, we are related!!

I'm also Italian ;)

all jazzed up said...

Saya Jawa + Melayu Brunei + Iban and the rest i dunno.

wanshana said...

Sudaahhh...Pagi raya makan pasta la nampak gayanya... :D

Selamat Hari Raya and Maaf Zahir Batin, my dear.

Take care.

D.N.A.S said...

Bestnye, aku ada kawan ngan Minah Italy.

Spena said...

Ardy- yup! I just found out about that. So,maybe we are related too, huh?

Leymah - tu tak masuk lagi my jawa and bugis blood. Sayang, I can't speak that language.Faham sikit2 je..

Jazz - ada can kahwin kerabat Brunei, oklah tu

K.Shana- that's why laksa johor comes with spaghetti -its partly italian...hehehe

Dnas - can you also find me an italian guy now? (other than Ardy - he's taken!..;-)