Wednesday, October 10

Too much to handle

I thought as the day goes by
nearer to the real day
everything should be ok
I should be excited and happy,
but last night
I broke down again

The reason was
We talked about the coming Eid
I asked whether he had bought everything already
He said yes
And he asked me back the same question
As usual my answer to everybody who asked
I have not bought anything and do not plan to buy anything
As I just don't have the heart for it since 2 years ago
And I'm ok with that

But then he said,
"I'll give you some money .Go and get yourself a nice dress to celebrate EID.And when anybody asked or said its nice, you tell them that it is special from Habibi "


I could only cry.
And when I woke up this morning
I find myself crying again
While listening to Anuar Zain's song



'SELAMAT HARI RAYA '
Selamat menyambut hari mulia bersama orang dan keluarga yang tersayang
Semoga selamat pergi dan selamat kembali
Insya Allah.



p/s: For some of you my friends out there, I'll see you when I see you.
I'll be working through out Raya and will be away for sometime right after raya.Any invite for open house, don't forget to sms me, ok! hehehe... Any pasta or local food would be good.(but I'm not ready to eat the traditional S.African food yet)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SELAMAT HARI RAYA!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

He loves you