Thursday, October 25

Now...it is a history, it is a memory

Today is the 25th Oct 2007. 16th October was 10 days ago. It has now,become a history. It has become a memory. It has become a part of my life story.

I don't know how to put it into words. Maybe not now. Maybe in the future. Maybe I can't put it into writing at all. However, pictures never fail to remind me of the good times I had.





Thanks to Allah for allowing me to have this great time. For the future,I can only hope. I can only pray. Takawal to Allah.....as Habibi always say.

More pictures can be found here and here


p/s: I know I will be ok. Its just that,....it is not that easy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's not easy...but you have friends here to talk to ;)

ardy said...

Glad that you shared your happiness with us, even if it was a brief one (the meeting, not the happiness, I always pray that my friends are happy for as long as they want).

It's hard to get back down to earth when you've been soaring high above the clouds. But always know that I'm always here rooted on the ground to catch your fall, and to help you walk again.

May we all find everlasting happiness.