Saturday, November 10

I made new friends...on the train

Today,a friend woke me up by sending me an sms. It says'

'Dun go to kl today. Apposition plng for riot. Assemble at dataran merdeka at 3pm today'



1st - I didn't really understood what she sent
2nd - that message woke me up. Looking at it, and it does mean anything to me, I deleted it immediately.
3rd - I couldn't go back to sleep after that....that made me upset.





As this is my 'final' puasa day replacement, and its a Saturday, I didn't want to waste energy waking up early and going somewhere else before work. (got an invite from Jazz, but sorry can't go - got to work from 3-11 ). After 'lepaking' on my comfy bed, and took my own sweet time to get ready, as usual too, I left home at 2pm.

The moment I reached the Batu 3 toll towards Subang...I could see the traffic was bad. No way I could turn back. Arggh..... Then it occured to my mind the sms my friend sent earlier today. I should have asked her in detail. I should have left home earlier.....Too late.

I was stuck in the traffic - from the toll to subang airport junction took about 45mnts. Then I decided to park my car at Kelana Jaya LRT and take the train to Bangsar. I didn't want to take the risk of getting stuck in the bad traffic with a MANUAL car. No way!

So, there I was at KJ LRT station, having not a good time, waiting for the train. I was upset and angry. Until I sat down in the train, then I noticed this:






Hmmm....this must be a special LRT. This really attracted my attention. Then I looked around.



Hey!!! This cute guy was looking at me! And the whole gang was there! I love this trainlah...

Luckily, it was empty too. So, I got to enjoy my new friends all to myself. They are everywhere, on the walls, on the ceiling, near my seats.




This is not bad at all. If there was no bad traffic, I wouldn't have taken the train. I wouldn't have known I would end up getting really close and personal with this guys.



The train passed by a number of buildings. But this one attracts my attention. It looks really grand for inside the train.

And here I am, arriving at Bangsar station, saying good bye to my new friends. It is true what they said about chocolate. It does make me feel good.

Even though I am fasting, it still managed to make me smile and forget about everything else.

Now...I've got to go to 7 Eleven to get that packet of M&Ms....hmmm.....

No comments: