I was reading Saturday's The Star and came across this article:
Finding Satisfaction at workplace
1) Be sociable with your colleagues
The better your personal relationships with co-workers, the more enjoyable work should become. Discuss interesting topic, listen to them, and offer to help them when they need it.
2) Try to establish mutual trust and respect with your supervisor
3) Learn exactly what is expected from you at your job.
4) Be organised
Good organisation eases a great amount of tension, which disorganisation always bring.
5) Keep your blood flowing
Take a break from the computer and find a place where you can practise some deep breathing , toe toughes or running in place
6) Be aware
At work the behaviour (the output) of an individual is the information stimulation (input) for another. Be certain your output is positive.
Hmmm...I guess got to reflect on how I'm doing right now. But I strongly agree with point no 1 - and currently, my colleagues are like my family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment