Sunday, November 18

Macam-macam ada

I saw an Ad on TV which was about 2 primary school girls and friendship. The question raised to them was "Siapa nama kawan baik awak?". And one of the girl answered"Nama kawan baik saya Marion". The next question was,"Kalau ada budak lelaki kacau kawan baik awak, apa awak nak buat?" Then the girl made all these ninja and karate moves konon2 macam nak lawan the boys who disturbed her bestfriend.
That ad reminded me exactly of my primary school days.
Yes, I would do the same thing to the boys who disturb my best friends.

********************************************************************************

On Nona today, they were showing kids are sent to cooking classes by their parents. Children as young as 9-12 years old. And they also showed this girl who invited friends to her house and she made strawberry flavoured pop corn for her guests.She used the traditional way of making pop corn by using the frying pan.

Me? hehehe....I only make pop corns using microwave in the original packaging.

********************************************************************************

Jazz wrote this 'the longer you live' the weirder life gets.
She's having 'bloggers' block.
I don't know but I think it is true, the older we get the weirder we behave.
Maybe not weird. Maybe its just us - to save all the hassel and avoid headaches.
For me, I started blogging because I didn't have anybody to talk to.
And I will just write, write and write as if I'm talking to a person who would never say anyting negative back
Yes - sometimes, even some of my close friends do not understand how I feel, what I believe in. And no point of telling them the details and later feeling not satisfied as nobody supports me.
In the end, I'll come back to my 'loyal' blog.
And until now I'm still the same person who will 'talk' to my blog.
Even though I'm hibernating myself from meeting my friends.

*****************************************************************************

Today is my off day.At last.
And I stayed in my comfy bed until late afternoon.
I could do that for the next 24 hours.
Unfortunately, got to work again tomorrow.

*****************************************************************************

Habibi is in India for the next 2 weeks.
He's busier than usual during the day but has more time to talk at night.
I miss him....as usual

No comments: