Thursday, November 15

The new feeling

Yesterday, I planned to have lunch with some friends. Unfortunately, none of them turned up. I was alone until I managed to get another friend to join me. Thank god she was free.

And today I had a brunch appointment with another friend. Thank god she never 'FFK' . We discussed about our 'project' and she was also to help me figure out what's wrong with my lappie as I can't connect it to the internet.

And alhamdulillah, she managed to do something, and here I am updating my first blog entry from one of the coffee chain. Well, its considered as an investment to ensure my toy works ;-(
And I had this too. Its the Toffee Nut latte - excellent. Not too sweet. So, there goes my expenses for this week. I can't go any out anymore as I've used up the week's budget. (but I could feel this 'lepaking' at the coffee chain and surfing is sooooo addictive as I've always love to lepak and enjoy the ambience)

And tomorrow , I have another lunch appointment with K.Ana and family. Sofia got 5A for her UPSR. Congrats Sofia!!! You made it. See you in STF soon!!!

4 comments:

The Star Gazer said...

Toffee nut latte was the reason why i frequent to SB!

Too bad they don't have it in their permanent menu.

Spena said...

I know! The girl told me its only during Xmas season they have that. Maybe, I'll go and get it again.Getting hooked with surfing there too. Lagilah anti social nanti...

The Star Gazer said...

Just had mine - heaven!!!

Antisocial? You? Tipu la tuh.. :P

Anonymous said...

nak titot!!! i miss their green tea frappucino.