It was stressful yet fun. Stressful because their meeting was organised just upstairs and because of that we had to squeeze all the agents to ground floor. And we didn't have enough PCs and even chairs. I had to use my laptop to work. (I told my boss I will charge him...hehehe)
Fun because we got the chance to meet the managers whom we only hear their voices all this while:- for me its more than 2 years. Sometimes, when I talk to them face to face, I just have to close my eyes for a while, to imagine and remember their voices. Then I know, its the right person. Well, let's say that work has not been easy for some countries and there are some hiccups here and there, a 'bit' of disagreement is a normal thing, and the 'feeling' has been building up for a while, but during the dinner everything turned out to be good.
Yeah, myself together with the other supervisors were invited to join the management for a dinner at the Bangsar Seafood Village yesterday. The food? Not bad but nothing to say 'wow'. The ambiance - ok..but at times, the 'awkward' moments arrived and all of just kept quiet and looked at each other. But most times, we were sharing our experiences with the managers from each country - how we love and hate the customers altogether.
All in all, work is tough, but the people we work with are really a great bunch of people. Things have definitely improved for some countries and obviously relationship improves too.
More pics can be found here.



No comments:
Post a Comment