Sunday, November 4

No ox-tail? Raw fish will do maam.

Jazz called me at about 5.30pm yesterday asking what was I doing. Sleeping, what else since I have to work night again tonight. She 'forced' me to wake up and asked me to go to her place for dinner as she said she felt like cooking. Well, as you can see 'felt like cooking' is not exactly 'have cooked something'. I was not in the mood and not motivated to go but I couldn't go back to sleep, so I thought, why not.

So, off I went to her place and reached there at about 7.45pm. She was actually making her so called famous 'Ox-tail Assam pedas'. Eventhough I wasn't hungry (my last food intake was at 6.45am) but the smell did make my stomach growl.

But it was more like the P.Ramlee story;- Cium bau je tau...tak boleh makan. Ini prosedur makan malam rumah ni. hehehe.....jgn marah ye Meen.

We then decided to go out - Jazz, Hana and myself. We ended up at The Pavillion. The place is really huge . Thank god it was quite easy to find a parking space - but we hated it as it looks as if it was not done properly; with cheap looking floor and walls and the pedestrian walk yang dibuat macam nak tak nak aje. The glass auto door pun nampak loose macam nak tercabut je. Still nothing compares to The Curve and Ikano. And the parking charge...OMG!!! Mahalnya!!!

After going one round, failed to find The Loaf and the queue at J.Co donuts was really long, we ended up at the supermarket (which I forgot the name) and had some food that we bought. I didn't know what to eat and had no appetite yet, however, I have been craving for sashimi this past few days, so I ended up eating this:


And this


Ok lor.....just to ensure that I have the energy to go to work. The wild mushroom soup was not bad too.

And now, at 4.45am, I feel like eating DONUTs. As I will finish work this morning, I will re-route my direction to my favorite donut place first instead of going home.

Who wants to join me for breakfast at IKEA and later to the donut place?

p/s: I missed Habibi so much that I'm so sensitive to everything that is surrounding me. And I know its not his fault. I'm sorry Habibi, I just can't help it.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna sulk...

all jazzed up said...

note to self: bila nak masak oxtail, need at least 3 hours! I still have them in my fridge so you're most welcome anytime... Hehehe...