I finished work at 7am this morning, and till now, I am still awake as I needed to do some important things. Coincidently, my grandma is here, so had to bring her out jalan-jalan and she wanted to get a new feet 'massager' machine to replace the old , which we ended up buying the OSIM thingy for her . And since mama also tried it and loves it, me and my sister 'pakat' to buy it for her. I'm broke now.

My sist trying it out and discussing the 'feel' with mama.
Now, it's Tok's turn to try it as she's the one who really wants it.
The new model for 'I-Gallop'...hehehe...nasib baik tak tercampak from the seat.
In the end, she ended up sitting on my Tok's wheel chair.
Yesterday, mama's ex-student / neighbour /cum adopted sister came to visit us. Her parents were Tok's neighbour when they were staying in Kg.Raja about 35 years ago. She's Indonesian and based in Indonesia and was here for work. I managed to 'kidnapped' her from her routine and got her to stay at mama's place last night before she returned today.
There were a lot of sweet memories shared between mama and her. This morning, when I went there, she showed me her 'purchases'. It was not new clothes or bags, but it was plants. Yes! Plants.She loves gardening and bought these for her home in Jakarta:




Don't ask me what are the names of the plants - I can't remember. But what I remembered was all the plants, costs about RM500!! It was crazy for somebody to spend so much on plants,Not me definitely!

And this is her with Dhiya. She's actually 47 years old but doesn't look like one. I've already made some plans with her for my trip to Jakarta in February next year, Insya Allah.
1 comment:
Nice blog and nice music!!
Xango Juice
Post a Comment