Monday, December 3

Horoscope oh horoscope!

I met my boss today and had a 'one to one' and 'heart to heart' session with him.
When I returned home and log on to my FB page (I'm not that hooked to it as I kept ignoring people's punching, hugging and throwing, etc), I saw this was what written for my horoscope today.

"Saf1na,Even a small, genuine effort is better than not trying at all. You have a lot of explaining to do so you had better get to the point quickly. Beating around the bush will only help to intensify the situation. Your anger is causing you to become careless."

I'm shocked!Yes! I know I am taking a big risk.Somebody's gotta do it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sometimes this horoscope are somewhat true as it says things quite accurate and the timing is just right. anyway, whatever you have to do, all the best ya. if you need help, you know what to do.