Thursday, December 13

Is it black? No, its GREY

I'm in the GREY mood tonight.

Yes! I feel like watching Grey's Anatomy tonight.

I just bought the 3rd Season from HP when I was in JB 2 weeks back.



I better get the tissue box near me......who knows I might need it. Let me rephrase that.....I always need it everytime watching the series. Yeah..yeah...I am a very sensitive person.



I shall dream of my guy tonight.......

I mean Habibi...... ;-)

p/s: The effect of putting his photo up as wallpaper - cair! Wa cakap lu! Its definitely a stress theraphy.

8 comments:

rudy project said...

aikk dreaming of MCDREAMY nampaknya..:)

Spena said...

hehehe.....not only dreaming...its everything!!

Yan said...

Ada lagi ek DVDs @ HP?? Last time we went we couldnt find any!!

ardy said...

Oh, Can I come over and join you? I'll bring my own box of tissue ;)

Bakawali said...

Spena can I borrow the DVDs once you have seen them all... i am too cheapskate to buy

Spena said...

Yan - like my friend said HP is 'THE' Temple for it! You name it, you got it.

Ardy - unfortunately my house is 'kawasan larangan'

bakawali - Yes, you can. But..you have to queue up as Ardy is also in the line just before you!

Anonymous said...

Who has Spongebob's latest season?

The Star Gazer said...

Do let me know when you're going to JB okay?

I've been looking all over for Gilmore Girls dvd..

By the way, McDreamy rawks! hehehe