Thanks to this excellent cook which we import from Indon..ooopps I mean BP, we had a great time on Saturday. We had dinner at Jazz's place and the theme was ALL MEAT.
Then we had this 'Spaghetti Olio' Sedap giler! With beef bacon in it.
Then this is the best part...the marinated lamb chop. A whole big container ready to be fried.
And then, time to fry. Yes baby...I still remember the smell of it.
Yes! Now it is ready. All set to be served and eaten the barbarian way.....by hands.
And here we are all the girls, enjoying our food while catching up on everybody's life for the past few months. And a dinner will not be complete without a dessert. Rina got this American Brownies from SecRep. Thanks girls.
With a great company and good food, it definitely made my day.



10 comments:
Oooh... itu cook aaa.. manyak sexy.. pakai baju sleeveless lagi. Tsk tsk tsk... But anyway, glad that you enjoyed the dinner. My timing was slightly off (tu la.. lain kali nak masak jgn gatal2 nak galavanting the whole day). Look forward to the next round! I'll make something healthier.
Hehehe...wait. You said you'll make something 'healthier'? I thought you keep saying that everytime we have makan2 at your place. hehehe....
Ooh, cute nya apron itu. Secute orang yang memakainya ;)
Puji punya puji, tapi tak pernah jugak merasa the "terkenal di pelusuk blog" spagethi olio.
IBU!!!!
How could you make makan makan and never invite me!!!
Nanak tawan!
Meen - see? I'm a good promoter.Ramai tu nak rasa kau punyer spaghetti.
SD - you cannot eat high cholestrol food, that's why not invited. Nanti you tengok je....
Bestnya makan!!!! Bila nak ajak saya ni???
Adehhhh... okay guys... before year end I will definitely make another round of spaghetti olio.. and will definitely invite SD and Ardy. OK lah.. kalau tak sempat.. definitely before January ends! He heheheh... Spena, sebab kau dah jadi promoter, you have to help me in the kitchen!!!!!
dilla.. bila awak habis pantang? hehehe
Spena...I can eat whatever my Ibu cooks. Ibu knows best, right Ibu? After all, I must give people like Hazyr her halal pay by supporting the Malaysian Pharmaceutical Industry...hehehe
nak makan...nak makan...lapar dah ni
Post a Comment