Monday, December 24

My dream. Our dream.

I'm a bit tired and exhausted mentally right now. I need to rush and have been busy in doing something which is very, very important for my future. For our future. It's my dream. It's our dream. It is not easy to do it all alone and time is not on our side. The due date is on the 4th of January and with 2 public holidays in between and the weekends, it is a bit tight.
I can only pray that everything is going to be ok. Insya Allah.
As usual, being me, I am really, really hoping for it to happen, but I don't want to be frustrated if it doesn't happen. Currently, Alhamdulillah, I feel ok.
Let's see how things go until the 4th.
This is another step for me to move on and I always believe things always happen for a reason.
If it doesn't happen, I can only hope it is for the better.

p/s: tomorrow is one of the public holiday that my company observe without needing to take leave. Thank god. Basketball in the morning and lunch with family later.

No comments: