Tuesday, December 25

My gift

Well, last year Santa came 'secretly' to visit but this year, he decided not to visit us and I was not expecting anything. However, some people are so sweet and nice, and they decide to give their colleagues Xmas gifts.

Well-wrapped......with a simple designed wrapper. I was warned to only open it at home.

This was what happened after waiting patiently to reach home. I just tore the whole thing.Unlike the usual me who likes to recycle the wrappers.


A sweet and lovely gift from a sweet colleague.I'm touched! Thanks Lilian! I love it so much.

p/s: Does this mean I have to use this in the office and replace my old MC mug?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I got home at almost 5am just now from a Xmas party.

It's 7.12am now and I still haven't opened up my presents.

Come to think of it, I haven't slept either.