Sunday, December 23

Xmas with my colleagues

Xmas is just 2 days away. It is one of the festival that we celebrate in Malaysia. Not that I celebrate it, but when you have majority of your colleagues celebrating it, why not join the fun? Moreover, we are in staying in a multi-cultural country, right?

Like Muslims who celebrate Hari Raya, I always feel good when on the raya day itself, watching the muslims from all walks of life, wearing traditional dresses for men and women visitng each other. The same with Xmas, it feels different when you see a Xmas tree decorated nicely. It just gives me the feeling of lucky to be able to celebrate it together with my other friends.
And this year,one of my colleague invited us to her house last night.
Alan and Sam concentrating on their satay. They looked really hungry.
The host, Kav1ta, trying to get some ice from the poly-box.
The host entertaining the guests. Pr1ya and her bf and Alan.
The host again. Busy 'refilling' in the ice-box...
Dawson serving drinks to the rest. I think that was only a 'trick'. he eventually finished up 1/2 the bottle!
Me and Edzre*n - feeling really stuffed after all those satay, mutton, rice..etc...
The excellent chocolate cake with chocolate topping. Delicious.

The cake that me, Edzre*n and Alan bought. We didn't know what to bring, we brought the carrot slice from SecRep and told the host to serve it - buruk siku...hehehe...
There was also minced pie. Usually it is made from meat but this one is purely from fruits. The only issue was , it has rum in it. And I can't eat it.She better make one without alcohol next time.

Sam was volunteering to help out with the cleaning of the tables. Just because they wanted to start the card game - not for any other reasons.
And the whole gang was playing. The 3 of us found an excuse to leave as we didn't know how to play - well, more of lazy and sleepy actually. After all those good food, my eyes were heavy.
In the car driving back, I also found out that because of the satay, one of my tooth broke! Dang! I have to claim reimbursement fromt the host!
Merry Xmas to all my Christian friends out there.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I used to attend Xmas mass back when I was a student, not so much to listen to the sermon, but more to check out the chicks in new dress.

Anonymous said...

damnnn.. i should have join you guys.. but what to do .. got a wedding job to attend to. jobs first maa