Monday, January 21

I love shoes

Majority of us, women, love shoes. Yes, we tend to get carried away buying shoes. Different colour for different dress or attire. Different comfortability for different functions. Different height (for the heels) for different guys that we need to meet (kan Jazz?) All sorts of excuses to get a new pair of shoes, each time.

That includes me. I love shoes too. How hard I try to deny that I am different from the other women, I still fall in the same category - women who love shoes. Maybe for others, they would want to get beautiful, nice shoes/sandals/pumps/flats for their wardrobe match. But not for me. My priority will always be for the comfortability of my feet. As I have written here, I have a 'sasquatch' kind of feet. Its not easy to get ladies shoes which is really comfy.

So, my collection of shoes are these kind:







And I just added a new pair to the collection last week. The really comfy Nike Free 7.0

The timberland was from my brother, the adidas basketball was a gift from my singapore cousins, the other adidas was from the factory outlet store, the LeBron basketball shoes was from a clearance sale in JB and the last pair I got it from Poh Chy*'s shop at a very special price. There are 2 more pairs of basketball and sport shoes which were in my car at the time of taking these pics.
I know I am crazy.
Argghh.....I better not buy any more sports shoes this year.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

banyak betul kasut ko.. takpe..ni yang inspire aku nak buat entry pasal kasut aku lakss, ko tungguuuuuuuuu

Zara in Germany said...

hi k.spena, ur just like my friend. she has big feet and absolutely no good feminine (they can be comfortable too, u know)choice in malaysia. so she banks in to me every few months to buy her shoes here heheh...

Bakawali said...

I agree... comfort comes first.... I prefer my sneakers to any heels any day

najibest said...

spena, you want some of my 'sasquatch'size shoes? :) ..btw i used to have the same hobby of shoe collecting, i once have 4 basketball shoes, 2 running shoes and many2 'other' shoes also...heh

all jazzed up said...

i only have heels!!! i'm short! tapi since keluar dengan shortie i feel so tall.

Spena said...

Rudy - aku tau kau ada kasut kaler pink kan? kan?

Zara - you are right. It is sooo difficult to get one here. The last time I was in the UK, I bought 2 shoes and a boot from Clarks! And its so comfy.

Bakawali - kita serupa! Kita serupa!

Spena said...

Najibest - don't offer ok. I definitely can wear guys' shoes with my size.

Jazz - takpe, kasi can kau rasa tinggi sekali-sekala