Wednesday, January 23

If I was a superhero, I would be....


What Superhero Are You?


You are "Rogue" !


You are the romantic, who can kick some serious ass! You are afraid of intimacy, due to your fragile heart. Also any time you touch someone, you suck the life force out of them. But, yeah, that fragile heart thing. However, you want nothing more than a soul mate, but you disguise this longing with a chilly demeanor. But fear not, one day you'll find someone who can handle your true power!


p/s: I guess I have found the person!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm..let me look for my red underwear that I always wear outside my tights. I don't know if my bibik has washed it yet.

Spena said...

SD - if you want to join the 'X' team, your underwear should be yellow instead....hahaha...

Anonymous said...

blog add baru aku http://workingoffline.wordpress.com

aku nyer yang lama dah delete sebab kena spam