When I'm hungry and craving for certain food, to add that up I'm working morning this week - which means that I won't be eating dinner outside at all, this was what I prepared;
And baked it in the oven. Hmm..maybe next time I should add some soy sauce to it for colour. The taste is good despite of the pale look.



4 comments:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.
Err.. how come everything you cook is ... WHITE???
Jazz...ko notty ler.Aku gelak giler baca komen ko nih.
Jazz- rumah aku ni selain dari takde gas, I only have black pepper, honey and garlic. Soy sauce pun tarak!
Anony... kureng menarik tapi rasa power tu!
Post a Comment