Sunday, February 10

Go Japanese again

This is what happened when we, 3 beradik meet for dinner outside. I couldn't even remember when was the last time we had dinner together like this. Coincidently, today all of us including my brother's wife and kids and my sister's hubby and daughter went to my dad's house to settle some issues which has been outstanding for a longggg time. ( I'll write about this later).

After having my very own sushi last night, tonight we head to Shogun's in OU for dinner. OMG -the buffet spread is awesome. No words could explain. Especially when all of us love japanese food and me and my sister are crazy about sashimi!

We love all the raw food - salmon, tuna, cod, tatami beef (excellent!)
And they had the seafood too which includes mussels, prawns, another type of shellfish which looks like the 'SHELL' logo , escargot and not forgetting the oysters (forgotten to take the pic of it). They put loads of cheese on it and baked it. Yummy!!
We also had teppanyaki style cooked food. You just got to choose what you want them to cook and after about 5 mnts, the thing is ready. We tried duck breast, lamb, king mushroom etc...
Me, my sist and her daughter, my brother and his wife and Ammar. The drinks were also free flow - not like some places where they charged for the juices or coffee. The mango juice was my fave. I think I had too much of it tonight.

I guess we were all quite stressed up with the outcome of the previous event, and that explains the quantity of food intake by everybody.
But, no doubt, I would recommend this place for sushi and sashimi lovers. For RM55++ per person for dinner, it is worth the price when most of the things you eat is the fresh sashimis.

p/s: maybe next time I should just suggest the girls to go there instead of making our own sushi.

1 comment:

Zara in Germany said...

hi sis. just a suggestion since u like eating and cooking (i just like the eating part haha). look up cheese fondues...i think u'll like them