Hehehe...at last, I got my so-called 'new' phone. Yes!! Yes!! Tak sia-sia tunggu for almost 3 weeks for it to be 'unlocked'. This will definitely make me busy for the next few days. Got to get
Alan to help me set my GPRS, MMS and email settings on the phone. I love it. A million thanks to my bro for it.

Makcik kayo! Makcik kayo! hhehehe....Just got some deno for Indon rupiah. And why do I need to do that?

You are right! I am going to Jakarta tomorrow till Sunday. Yes! At last the 'free' AA ticket which I got months ago will be utilised over the weekend. Alhamdulillah, a dream has come true.
So ladies and gentlemen, please behave over the weekend when I'm not in town.
Jakarta, here I come.
4 comments:
bestnya.... enjoy urself dear... i mean it!!!! ENNNNNJJJJJOOOYYYYYYYYY YOURSELF!!!!!!
Baper hp to K.Spena? Lemak berkrim nampak.. :p
K.Aiz - I did! I did! Especially when the food is soooo good!
Leymah - Memang lemak berkrim. If brand new kat Msia about 2K or more.But since this was from my bro, I just need to pay the unlocking..hehehe
Yooo..yooo.. Mokcikkk KAYOOOO!!! berapa juta ko tukar duit tu spena?
Post a Comment