I can't even think what would happen if anything goes wrong.I even set 2 alarm clocks just to make sure everything's ok . The next morning, when I woke up,it was bright. I looked at the time, it was 8am. Sh*t! It was 8am and my flight was at 0950am. And I'm staying in Shah Alam. Dang! In my head, there goes my long awaited trip.I was trembling knowing that I know it is impossible to make it;to arrive 45mnts before the check-in counter closes at LCCT.
I rushed and by 8.30am I was on the road. Tried calling a good friend who works in AA to hold the check in for me but she hasn't arrive for work. She was also not sure whether I could make it in time. It was all up to me. Oh god! My heart was beating really fast, my head was thinking what can be done if I can't reach there on time, what reason should I give the bibik that I couldn't make it and her family would be hoping for the items that was supposed to bring.
Without noticing, I drove 150km/hr . My faithful MyVi was overtaking every single car on the road. I didn't even care about the speed-trap; hoping that I will not get any, and if I were to get one, what is the reason to appeal.
I kept looking at my watch while driving. Upon arrival at the airport, I parked my car, picked up the bagpack which weighs 16kgs and another backpack which contains my laptop and other stuffs, and ran as fast I could to the check-in counter. When putting my bags thru the x-ray machine, the policeman asked did I just run, I couldn't even answer as I was short of breath. Just imagine carrying 2 bags almost 20kg and run!
When I gave my passport to the girl at the counter, I asked her whether I was the last one, and she said, " Tak adalah. Ada lagi 20 minit kak. Ramai lagi belum check-in". OMG! I think I only took 25 mnts to reach the airport. But alhamdulillah, I made it on time and couldn't believe that I made it .
I still couldn't believe that I made it during the whole journey of 2 hours. It was like a miracle. Until we touched down in Jakarta's International airport then only I felt relief. Then only I felt a bit better knowing that it wasn't a dream - I still managed to arrive in Jakarta despite of waking up at 8am.
And what a surprise when I was waiting for my luggage, I saw a familiar face. I went straight to him , said hello and took this picture;
It seems that he was on the same flight with me together with some other artists like Norman KRU, Ajai and Too Phat - I was too busy calming myself down and didn't notice them at all. Faizal was with the TV3 Gangstarz crew ...
And I know, my trip to Jakarta was going to worth more than driving 150km/hr and the parking charges at the LCCT car park.



8 comments:
HAHAHA! That was a cute one from your Mom!
The first thing that came to my mind when I saw that pic - "Hmmmm...he's not that tall!". Then I realized - he's standing next to you! ;)
Anyway, have fun in Jakarta, dear.
Take care!
Kak - I thought he was tall too! hehehe....comey je.I beranikan diri to to say hi pun coz I was in Jakarta.If kat Msia- I buat tak tau je...;)
spena,
comey..comey... next time if u r going to the lcct/klia, let me know k... tak yah nak drive laju2.
Ahhhhh Faizal Tahir..... I am sooo jealous...eh..how come he look so dark laaaa..?????
wowow...
mybe u are born to be F1 driver..hehhehe
You better get someone to be your Alarm Clock next time :-D
pwerggghhhh gilak aahhh pantas gila pemandduan ko nihh...
fuiyyooo amik gambar ngan waris jari hantu...
Huh? Artis2 pun naik AirAsia ek? Oh I pity them. Kesian kesian...
Post a Comment