1st Sept - 1st Ramadhan 6th - 7th - hibernate in my lovely crib 12-14th Sept- Tioman here I come 19th - 21st Sept - Kg.Raja, Besut with Tok 26th - 28th - Bangkok, jalan-jalan cuci mata
Years ago, I planned everything in my life to achieve my goals. Now? I am just going one day at a time, enjoying every minute of it.As long as I reach my destination, it doesn't matter which route I take. For now, I don't have any destination. I am just on transits.
3 comments:
Did he went to MCKK? (The sponsor)
Very sweet of him.
The only guy in my office on the other hand was 'told' to buy chocolates for us, the single girls... hehe... But we have yet to receive it!
i had quite an interesting v day in the office this year..
a guy bought chocolate for everyone
but the the mother of all surprises today was pink roses - from the management to all female staff.
Post a Comment