Last post ....24th March. Wow! That was about 10 days ago.
Well, some of you know that I'm jobless now but that doesn't meant that I'm free.
I've been busy.
Really busy.
What did I do?
Well for the past 12 days, I've been to JB, Damai Laut, back to KL, JB again, KL and now somewhere in the east coast.
And my schedule is full of interviews and coaching. The ones in JB are definitely coaching days.
Others - at times there were 2 interviews in one day!
And now, I'm starting to have sore throat and running nose.
I've got some photos which needs to be uploaded but too busy and tired to do that.
And this is the 1st time ever, I'm complaining that I don't have time to upload pics?
I'm amazed myself.
Just a 'teaser' of where I've been to in between the interviews.....more pics will come sooooon...



5 comments:
Hi Spena,
I saw u in one of the interview u attended this week!
So tak sangka I can recognize u although I am only ur silent reader.
Great! If u r selected to work in that "Call Centre" wt that Boss, I will approach u!
Hope to see you soon! ;)
spena!!!!!!!!!! saya jeles!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shopgirl! Macam my friends selalu cakap " kau ni dalam gelap pun orang boleh kenal". Thanks for 'recognising' me. If I'm selected, even if I'm not, we can still be friends ;-)
Aiz - jom!! Cuti-cuti Msia!
huahahahahahahahah sapo tak kona ekau spena uiiii!
I hope you get a job soon...and a better one.
Post a Comment