Monday, March 24

It's a longggg day

5.00pm - reached mom's place. Played with Dhiya for a while.Bibik has gone back to Indon for a few months.
6.45pm - reached home. Had plans for supper with a friend.
8.00pm - watched the news. Received sms saying supper is cancelled. Dang! Need food !
8.10pm - checked the freezer. Thank god! Found some satay from Hana's house last week. Heated it up.
8.20pm - ate satay in front of the TV while checking emails and jobstreet.com
9.00pm - watched CSI NY.
9.15pm - Habibi called. I miss him so much.
9.30pm - chatted with Jazz on YM while blog hopping and 'face-book'ing
11.oopm - not feeling sleepy yet but bored to death. I better force myself to sleep.


Good night everybody. Can't wait for tomorrow.
Hopefully its not as bad as today.
Insya Allah.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sis, live today to the fullest. Yesterday's gone. Tomorrow may not come.

rainmaker said...

sd, takut i dengar comment u...hahaha
spena,awak betul betul 'bercuti' ek! jealous lah...

Anonymous said...

Kmr...kekeke...comment yang merangsang jiwa supaya bangkit solat Subuh jam 10 pagi.

aiz said...

sd, erk.....

spena, it will be better, i promise u!!!

kmr, beg aku paling cantik kat kensington!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Aiz...erk tu apa? You burp ke?

aiz said...

spena,
apa2 pun jgn kwn dgn BARB ni.... dia tipu! dia tak p airport pun....

Spena said...

SD- I am, now..hehehe
Kmr - memang ramai orang jeles I tgh bercuti. I wish I could relax...risau ni takde kerja lagi.

Aiz - beg apa yg cun ni? tetiba je? nk gak tgk. Btw, sape BARB ni? tak recogniselah...

~ said...

kak spena,

it's been a lonnnggg 7-day silence without new post from u too.

apa lagi... hapdet lah :D

aiz said...

mana ada beg? tak de... itu fitnah!!!! dia mcm ni... when u r in love, u see things blurry... heh heh heh...

Anonymous said...

si barb tu spam.. byk blog dah kene, dia guna name lain lain.. sy dpt nama adam brown :p