Friday, April 4

Peaceful for a while and happy later? Hopefully

I've been to a few interviews.


Good interviews.


Why good? I feel good after the interviews and enjoyed myself talking to the interviewers.


At some point, I've met 2 of the Directors of a company.


Until a friend asked - is it normal for people to be interviewed by the Directors?


I don't know.


Maybe its just the post that I'm applying for.


Maybe its that company's requirement.


Whatever it is, I had a good time meeting all these new people.





But for now, I'm tired.


I'm very, very tired.


Especially this morning I had to sit for a 2 hrs 'test' (which I did in 1hr 15mnts)


I really need a break from all these.


For next week, I just want to sit back for a while, breath in, and pray.


Pray hard to get one of these good jobs. (I owe some people leg of lamb if I do get a good offer)


Insya Allah.

p/s: Found out that Sa*m is still relaxing and will only start applying jobs next month onwards. I'm so jealous. I wish I could do that too.




I just wanna be here for a while. Aaahhhh......so peaceful.

5 comments:

aiz said...

ni kat mana ni?????? citer la sket!

Hazyr said...

bilik tidur itu nampak sungguh cozy! emmmm...

p/s err.. 'cozy' apa dalam BM eh?

Spena said...

Its at a HV Cherating. Nice huh? Yes, the place is nice, the room is cozy but the service was not up to my standard. So frustrating.
This is what happens when I don't have anything to do - commenting on people's service ;-)

Anonymous said...

Hazyr...cosy and comfy sama la..selesa.

Spena...memang pun. Our service industry suffers because of the lacksadaisical attitude of our local workers...tak ada nak put the interest of customers first, kerja sebab nak duit and tak ada desire to be better.

The only times I dapat good service was bila I pergi Impiana Cherating dengan Normala Shamsuddin in 2001, and then Aryani in Merang with Gee.

all jazzed up said...

Heheh.. takde queen size bed ke? Twin bed pulak kena rapatkan :P
Where are the dinner pics?