Tuesday, May 20

I felt it too.....

Last night while waiting for Habibi to come online, I felt my bed shook. I thought it was the effect that I had from the office ( we have the walls and desks shaking as they are building Phase 2).
I stopped breathing for a few seconds to confirm the feeling.
Dang! It was really strong. My bed , with my weight on it, was really shaking for the next few seconds.

I called mom. Asked her whether she or anybody in the house felt it too. Seems that nobody did. Hmmm....weird.

Then this morning, during the morning break, the other trainer confirmed what I've felt.
It was a tremor. What was written in the newspaper, it seems that the tremor was felt in Klang, Kota Damansara and Nilai.

Was I the only person in Shah Alam who felt it?

Started from China, and now it happened at a number of places, the earth is cracking and falling apart soon......

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

beb, gua pun rasa jugak....meja bergegar...

Anonymous said...

Last night I didn't feel anything la. The previous night I did. Our bed shook. But it was no seismic activity la. More like orgasmic. Hahaha!

Anonymous said...

john john, you every night orgasmic. kalau tak pun, after makan....'orgasmic' while tulis sajak....

Anonymous said...

Itu lain...itu causing ripples in the toilet bowl...and tsunami