Monday, May 19

I'm THREE!!

I started writing this blog in 2005 because I was away in the UK for 3 months from the 'EX' whom I planned to celebrate our 10th year wedding anniversary in 2007. I was missing him a lot and was thinking that the best way for me to update him about things in detail is thru this medium.

However, 'things' happened which crushed my heart and the whole plan. A situation which almost made me insane. The lucky thing is, even though I 'lost' my ex, I still have this blog. At times, when friends are not able to help and be around, for example at 3am, this loyal blog accompanied me, without fail. I think, if it can really 'talk', it might have complaint that 'it' had to listen to all my sad stories.

This blog helps me to go through the tough times. It has helped me not to become crazy. It has also helped me to get to know new friends. When I 'hibernate' , I would read it from day one to remind me of the good and bad old days. It acts like a 'video camera' without the picture for me. It is just so amazing to read all the things that was written , and what I've gone thru in this 3 years.

Personally, there's about 10% of my life which I can't write here until the suitable time arrives. ( I hope so). Other than that, it is definitely my 'diary'.

I hope , to keep writing this ,insya Allah.

Happy 3rd birthday to my blog.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So true.

My blog saved me from going insane when the whole world was crashing around me last year. It saved me from doing the unthinkable (for others, not for me).

And my blog is responsible for making me meet my beloved.

D.N.A.S said...

Happy besday to Spena's blog. Buat lah sushi lagi...hihi.

My blog has made me famous. (kekekeke perasan nak mampusss).

all jazzed up said...

Happy Blogday!

My blog has made me famous too macam DNAS.. muahahhahhaaaa....

Dan juga menjimatkan duit, tak payah pergi shrink.