Thursday, May 22

Farewell to a a very strong person....

Without any plan or appointment, I bumped into Faiez at IKEA last night. She was doing some last minute shopping before going to Nederland for work (might be for good too). She's flying off this coming 31st May. She was with one of her good friend, Mawar.

We then decided to go for a late dinner at a Thai restaurant in The Curve. These pics will explain the rest of activities for the night.

You need to order based on the numbers that is 'attached' to each dish/drink

This was us before the food arrived. Notice the cute table was still empty ;-)

The empty bowls waiting to be filled.( it represents our empty stomach.)

Faiez ordered this yummy kerabu mangga which was really nice - it makes my mouth watery thinking of it now.

Aahhh....the excellent green curry. Really, really tasty.

Our steamed white rice.

And the lovely tomyam mix. The taste was just nice for us. Sluurrppp.....

At first I planned to eat 1/2 of the rice. Unfortunately.....

We finished up everything. LICIN!!

I would absolutely, come back to this Thai restaurant. It did not disappoint us at all and the staff were also very friendly.

To Faiez, all the best in everything that you do. You did great by overcoming all your problems and I am so proud of you sist. May all your wish come true.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm...during my forlorn days masa ada orang dumped me before telling me, I spent some time here because I missed Thailand, and everything about it..especially how the term "Land of Smiles" is true to me - I always smile when I was there.

Maybe I should go there again, to Absolute Thai, because I am so much happier.

all jazzed up said...

Spena, dulu aku pegi Absolute Thai ni dengan best friend aku hahaha.. yang jadi neighbour Hana sekarang tu.. hahahhaha... siut jer.

rainmaker said...

now.. i'm hungry, thai food is always my favourite..

neomesuff said...

foooooooooood *wink*

D.N.A.S said...

Aku ada bad experience makan kat sini, so taknak pegi lagi dah.
Jazz, aku tau siapa best fren kau ittew!!! Hihihi. Bila nak invite dia datang makan2?