Monday, May 26

We are the Champion - again!!

Alhamdulillah, the Dynamites has managed to retain the title as the Champion for this year's PPM.

Some of the results from Hana:

STF vs SMS Hulu Selangor 60-10
STF vs SMS Kuching 59-30
STF vs SAINA 66-4
STF vs SMTFP 66-14

Semi : STF vs SSP 41-14
Final : STF vs SMESH 46-16

No pictures yet as I couldn't join them due to work commitments. Will need to wait for the pics from K.Ana soon.

I might be seen as ignoring the girls for the past 1 month however it was not easy at all for me to do that (forced myself to do that). I managed to block myself from feeling disappointed as I was not able to attend this year's PPM. However the maximum point was my tears dropped when the girls called me 2 hours before their final game today and also when I heard them sang "Gemuruh" over the phone, all the way from Kedah. I had the confidence they could win. Its just that it was sad as I was not able to watch the F5 play for the final time before they retire.

To all Srikandis who has contributed to the success of this team ; whether its financial or non-financial, THANK YOU is all I could say.

THANK YOU also from the bottom of my heart to the panel of coaches - Mr Liew, Coach Halim and Abg Ise on their time and energy.

And thank you for the Srikandas who has supported their Srikandis to provide full support for the Dynamites.

A very special THANK YOU to K.Ana - without you, the R2V project will not be a success.

For more write-up, click here

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad the girls won. It was fun watching them play during the Southern Zone phase.

Take the girls out on a dinner treat...especially the 5th Formers. Ikan Bakar Tip Top or something.

I'm only looking for an excuse to go down to JB to eat again. :p

all jazzed up said...

Nak ikut.

Anonymous said...

kak spena....

congratulations to the Dynamites. And also to the coach(es)....

it feels good to retain the title, aight.

congrats again!!

Amirul Hafidz said...

Congratulations.