Monday, June 9

Almost perfect!

This morning, the sky was really beautiful. It just took my breath away. I've always love looking at the sky and the clouds especially when driving . Do not do it without parental guidance ;-)


Hmmm.....what else happened?

Santa arrived early this year. I also got a gift from a colleague. It was definitely a surprise and it was wrapped really nice :-)

I'm loving every minute of my life. (with Habibi around it would be perfect. But there's no 'perfect life' and we all know it)

And to complete my day today, I went to the gym. Well, planned to go to the gym, unfortunately it was closed. In the end, I brisk walked from my condo to the nearest shops which was about 30mnts away. I guess that is good enough to replace the gym exercises.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice background music.

Nice pic of the cloud formation.

Yes, life is always about 2nd best, but my 2nd best now is the best I can get closest to being most perfect.

Spena said...

SD- I'm happy for you. No more turbulance in your life.Unlike mine...

all jazzed up said...

Spena, dapat L'Occitane ke? Heheh..

Anonymous said...

Sakit sakit sempat lagi tanya orang dapat L'Occitane ke tak...ceh!

Spena said...

L'Occitane hapa lak? tu paper bag je la. I got a love chocholate cake.yummy....

SD - dia kalau sakit pun , busy body tetap busy body...heheh

hanazita said...

aku pun ingat kau dapat l'occitane.

all jazzed up said...

i'd rather get a l'occitane than chocolate cake..

SD, remember that!

Spena said...

SD - ingat tu tau!!!