1st Sept - 1st Ramadhan 6th - 7th - hibernate in my lovely crib 12-14th Sept- Tioman here I come 19th - 21st Sept - Kg.Raja, Besut with Tok 26th - 28th - Bangkok, jalan-jalan cuci mata
Years ago, I planned everything in my life to achieve my goals. Now? I am just going one day at a time, enjoying every minute of it.As long as I reach my destination, it doesn't matter which route I take. For now, I don't have any destination. I am just on transits.
5 comments:
I oso don't need a man.
I have a tub of Moo Ice Cream in my freezer courtesy of Dalina :P
yup...u don't need a man...let me know if u need something 'special' heheh...leh jd supplier...
oh u remind me of my la cremeria... i am finishing it now. not good, not good for my diet!
eh k.spena...lupa nak cakap ari tu...so ckp skarangla eh...
yg 4711 cologne tu kan...leh minum tau! heheh dia ada health benefits gak...
Meen - best tak moo ice cream? lepas makan, malam2 mesti bunyi "moooo" kluar kan?
Zara - something 'special'? hmmm......let me think first....hehehe. 4711 boleh minum? hmmm..I got another 1/2 bottle lagi.
Berry - ice cream is good for our diet!
Post a Comment